What it does:
In contast to many other dietary supplements that have few observed physiologic effects, meta-analyses of clinical trials have shown that omega-3 fatty acids (dietary or supplementary) have multiple cardiovascular and metabolic effects. High dose (>2-3g/day) omega-3 supplementation with eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) has been shown to lower triglycerides, lower blood pressure, reduce heart rate, reduce risk of an ischemic strokes, and decreases endothelial inflammation. Fish oil may alter body weight and body composition in several studies and may decrease symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
What else to know:
- The oil is processed under a nitrogen blanket and packaged into cobalt blue glass jars to further protect it from oxygen and UV light, preventing rancidity and fishy smell
- OmegaHealth maintains high purity standards as it undergoes a triple molecular distillation
- Super high dose of 1280 mg per serving of EPA and DHA in 2:1 ratio as in nature
- Oldest and most trusted source in the world since 1880
- OmegaHealth produces no fish burps or heartburn
Take 2 softgels once a day with a meal that contains fats (to increase absorption).
Amount per serving:
Total fish oil 2300mg (920mg EPA, 360mg DHA)
Vitamin E 6.7mg
Caution: Contains fish. Do not consume if you have a fish allergy.”
Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. These products are recommended to be used under the care of a healthcare provider.