What it does:
This facial sunscreen offers up to 80 minutes of sweat and water-resistance making it the ideal choice for an active lifestyle, hot and humid weather and for anyone looking for a lightweight and hydrating sunscreen to live freely under the sun.
UV Sheer is formulated to be compatible on all skin tones without leaving a white cast.
Net wt 3 fl oz/85 ml
What else to know:
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Hydrating formula goes on smooth, absorbs quickly, and does not leave the face shiny
- Helps even out skin tone and soothes heated skin
- Water and sweat-resistant (80 minutes)
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Active Ingredients: 15% Zinc oxide, 10% Octocrylene
Zinc Oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Helps retain moisture, reduce flaking and restore skin
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C): An antioxidant that helps combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet, infrared radiation and high-energy visible light.
Squalane: 100% natural and plant-derived lipid that helps reduce moisture loss
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol,Isododecane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polysilicone-11, Xanthan Gum, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide.
Ingredients may change, due to regulatory labeling requirements. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information. These products are recommended to be used under the care of a healthcare provider.